Time travel to the future

I would like to travel in 10 years more or more to the future to see if my goals of traveling all over the world, as South Korea, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, among other countries, became reality (although I have vertigo to climb in very high places, but I want to overcome it not to be frustrated in travel, hopefully it will be fulfilled), because I would like to go by plane to all the other countries of the world and obviously to the countries of America as Colombia, United States, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Uruguay, among others, since my desire is to know the cultures and traditions of each country.


I think it could be after a certain time of a future job and have earned the money needed to meet travel to all the countries I want to meet, as there are too many countries and for everything you need the money. So I think that for a certain time working (which I don’t know how many years it could be to raise a certain amount of money) I would already be traveling around the outskirts of Chile.


Staying in a certain country in the future still catches my attention, as that way I would get to know more places in that country. I could stay in a hotel and pay for the days or months that I stay in such a country and also meet people, it would be super great, although staying in the future would make me very afraid, so I would see if I fulfilled what I wanted and come to the current year.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Javi, the best thing is to get to know the cultures of the different countries, I would love to know many of them as you do

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also want to travel to Korea haha we need to save a lot of money.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sounds very entertaining your travel plan!!! and it's great that you set out to overcome a fear!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Javiera, I hope you can go to all these places, good luck

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario