Changes to my study programme
As a curriculum, I thought of changing more psychological subjects to learn more about the behavior of society, since I find so far that certain subjects have not gone beyond the theoretical and methodological.
As facilities of the faculty, with the covid-19 that arrived in Chile last year, I couldn't get to know the university or the faculty of social sciences (where the social work career is located) so I couldn't change something I don't know how it is.
How to use technologies, because I believe that using certain technologies would facilitate in some ways in the study, since the person who occupies computer and/or tablet would help him in his hours of study, as for entry to virtual classes, to read texts delivered by teachers, to do tasks and jobs, among others.
As teaching methods before new things (subjects authors concepts, etc.) it would be better to support us with a powerpoint or with a material previously sent, since entering the "world of the university" is another air, not everything happens in the previous degrees of the university (also depends on what one studies).






Hi Javiera, I feel we have many ideas in common, I liked your blog :)
ResponderEliminarHi Javiera, I think very much like you!
ResponderEliminarBut I think we should focus on changes now in the pandemic and for the future without pandemic.
Hi Javiera, I agree with you in many things, specially in the visual material for the class like power point.
ResponderEliminarwow javiera, I agree with several of your ideas, very good blog.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarHello Javi !! Technology is also very important, since not everyone has the same handling of it, which often makes it difficult to access to study material.
ResponderEliminar