My future job
Hello, it's me again and today it's my turn to talk about my future job, I'm studying social work and I sat in my desk chair to reflect on thinking about the future doing one of the things I like most.
The kind of work I would like to have is to be the social worker who can help people who are free after getting out of jail how they can enter society again and who clearly is where they came from once or several times in their lives. I can imagine it full to the atmosphere of the prison and knowing the person who is going to be released, beyond I cannot imagine.
Well... To imagine myself working in an office or in the open air I had never thought of, I wouldn't dislike either. Travelling has always attracted my attention because of new experiences, cultures and traditions, but if I am given the opportunity to travel for work I would love it.
Regarding the salary, because I had never really thought or looked for it, so I will only say if it is given to me to feed myself, to have a home, to have basic services (such as water, electricity, gas, among others) and to travel. I intended to take matters relating to criminal cases or investigations into certain categories which lead to the reintegration of people into a society.




helping people who are free after getting out of jail is something that not many people are willing to do, how great that you are one of the people who do care about sectors of society that are usually neglected. how cool! uwu
ResponderEliminarThat's a very interesting topic that you plan to take!!!!
ResponderEliminarHi Javiera!!
ResponderEliminarHow great to care about people who are ignored in society.
You are very humble, keep it up!