My favorite kpop band
The name of the idols group is called stray kids which
consists of 8 people: Bang Chan, Lee Know, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix,
Seungmin and In: 6 of whom are born in Korea and 2 in Australia.
The first time I heard of them was because I believed I was quick to search for a Michael Jackson song on youtube called "Black or White" but when I hit the magnifying glass and without realizing what I had written, I looked for many song videos with the word "Back" and I wondered why those videos appeared to me and not the one I wanted. Then I looked in the search engine and had just written "Back" I let it pass to learn more songs and I was struck by the song "Back Door" because of the photo or thumbnail of the video.
Their songs are so good that they make me get out of bed and dance, sometimes the lyrics just come out of my mouth and my family stares at me funny that makes me laugh.



how cool! i met my favorite singer under similar circumstances. i was looking for the song "heartbreaker" by justin bieber haha and i found the song "how to be a heartbreaker" by Marina and the diamonds.
ResponderEliminarHow amazing that when looking for something you will find your favorite band
ResponderEliminarhii Javiera, it's so cool that you found your favorite band unintentionally
ResponderEliminarHi javiera, the same thing happens to my family when I sing their songs, haha.
ResponderEliminarInteresting story!
ResponderEliminarsometimes you need to listen to music to get in the mood and do the tasks of the day.