My Career

Hello, I study social work and in this post we will talk about the career I am currently studying.


I entered this career, because apart from that I like to help people and that I had no specialization in mind I put one of the days of last year to look at what NUCLEO I+D I could get into the third year of this career to not leave every important decision at the last minute (as I always do).


So, from the many NUCLEOS I+D that exist, I really liked the one of reintegration and society, which consists of how people reintegrate into society after being in prison and being freed from it. 

It is also because of my fascination with the criminal cases that happen in Chile and around the world, telling a little bit about my life, that since I was a child I have been interested in this. However, my parents would not let me see such extreme cases, but I saw them secretly in my dark room (I am a real rebel). Sometimes it is also my parents or someone in my family who asks me to explain a certain case.


Goodbye all, thank you so much for reading

Comentarios

  1. Javu !! I know of your fascination with criminal cases, I hope you can go far and specialize in what you like.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Javu, you have a clear idea about the cores, I hope you can follow your dreams <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like this NUCLEO I+D too! I love Guillermo Sanhueza jajajaa

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Javi, nice blog, I hope you do very well in your nucleo.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario