The best holidays ever

It was 4 years ago in a study tour of my high school, it went to Pichilemu which is in the South of Chile that lasted the entire tour a whole week, I went with some classmates of my course and some people of the same grade adding to 2 or 3 teachers some activities we did were playing volleyball on the beach, going to buy souvenirs, swimming in the sea, among other things.

It was the best vacation, because I went with my group of friends, I knew many parts of Pichilemu, like Punta de lobos that gives you a great landscape of the beach and the sea, I ate several dishes of food, we went to several museums, shops of dishes of greda, etc.

I also met a beautiful dog that walked on the beach playing and running after the volleyball that I had brought back then. Also I remember having tasted the cappuccino, and since then I have liked coffee and all its varieties, I would say that I could not live without a cup of coffee.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario