A country you would like to visit
I would like to go to South Korea, because I would like to get to know its culture, its infrastructure, its landscapes, etc., I am also learning korean and/or hangul my own.
What I know about that country is that the ages of the people are different from the ages of the other countries, that the years of higher education are at least three years, also that they have many music industries so that people can be singers. In addition, south koreans, through videos, prove to be very polite with all people.
I would like to get to know the landscapes, buy things, taste the food because in the videos I see they look very tasty, go to concerts, go to museums, among other things.
I would like to work and live for a while in South Korea to learn more about its culture, festivities, practice more Korean and/or hangul and listen to people's experiences.




Hi, It's amazing that you learn Korean on your own, I feel like South Korea is a good place to meet
ResponderEliminarI am impressed Javi, how good that you learn this language on your own and how brave your dream of going to live in a country with such a different culture. I hope everything turns out as you wish!
ResponderEliminarOMG. I totally expected this choice of country. I know u like k-pop music and all that stuff
ResponderEliminarHi, I find South Korea to be one of the best Asian countries. They are very respectful to everyone.
ResponderEliminarI like to appreciate their culture, art and infrastructure. Greetings Javu :)
PS: Keep learning Hangul!!
let´s go my friend!, you must visit Joseon Dinasty, and is fantastic that you learn Hangul.
ResponderEliminarps: be careful with accents, take care of the satoori.
hii Javi, wow, sounds like an amazing country, hope you can go very soon
ResponderEliminar